- No products in the cart.
All six flavors taste great atop your favorite cracker, bread, or bagel, but here are a few more creative ideas. Also, please feel free to send us your other recipe ideas!
-Pair it with personality-packed condiments-like pepper jelly, fig jam or pesto-on crackers or crostini.
– Swap it for mayonnaise in recipes or on a sandwich.
-Make your lasagna “Naked!” instead of with ricotta.
-Try it with smoked salmon and chives on sourdough toast points. It’s great combined with any seafood!
-Use a spoonful to elevate a boring baked potato.
– Add to cucumber slices for tasty tea sandwiches.
-Mix with Mediterranean flavors like linguica, olive tapenade, or sautéed onions atop bruschetta.
-Scramble into eggs, or fold into a savory omelet.
-Prepare in puff pastry for an elegant hors d’oeuvre.
-Enhance sliced zucchini bread or pumpkin bread with a liberal schmear.
-Spread on sliced apples or pears for a simple treat.
-Offer as a dip for biscotti or shortbread cookies.
– Tastes great on graham cracker, just like a mini cheesecake!
-Add it to your baked goods for a sweet treat.
-Wonderful on pancakes, waffles, or French toast!
– Put it on baked potatoes, or mix in your mashed potatoes for a wonderful flavor.
– Spread it on your boring turkey sandwiches for a taste that is out of this world!
– Great in chicken dishes of any kind!
Our Favorite Recipes!
Chocolate-Fromage Blanc Brownies
1/2 cup (1/4 lb.) butter, cut into chunks
6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cups sugar
5 large eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8 ounces fromage blanc (Our “Naked” Variety)
- 1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over low heat, stir butter and chocolate until melted and blended. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and 2 cups sugar. Transfer to a bowl. Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour and baking powder just until blended.
- 2. In another bowl, mix fromage blanc and remaining sugar and egg until well blended.
- 3. Spread half the chocolate mixture level in a buttered and floured 9-inch square baking pan. Pour cheese mixture evenly over chocolate. Drop 1/4-cup portions of remaining chocolate mixture on top, partially, but not completely, covering cheese mixture.
- 4. Bake brownies in a 325° regular or convection oven until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool in pan on a rack for at least 20 minutes, then cut into 9 squares.
Share your own inspirations with us at www.facebook.com/dairygoddesscheese
Dairy Goddess Eggnog Latte
2/3 Cup of Dairy Goddess Eggnog
1/3 Cup of Dairy Goddess Cream Top Milk
Steam or Heat and Mix with 2 Shots of #Espresso or coffee
If you add a bit of Rum I won’t get mad LOL
Mix and Enjoy! Happy Holidays